Get the inside scoop on what works for Karen Ball to attract new reflexology clients! She offers a lot of wisdom and a great perspective on growing your reflexology business.
Interview topics include:
- Picking a target audience / specialty
- “If you build it, they will come” mentality of promoting reflexology
- Flexibility in marketing as things change
- Giving talks on stress and digestion with tips for self-reflexology and how she converts the attendees to become clients while avoiding freebie hunters
- Ways to adapt her the marketing approach during COVID-19
- Her guarantee and setting expectations for clients
- Talking (or not) during client sessions
- Email lists and what she sends clients and how she adapted it during COVID-19
- Contracting out services that aren’t her strength allowing her to stay focused on her expertise
- Challenges reflexologist face when starting their business
- The importance of educating the public about reflexology (and that doesn’t mean you have to give a presentation)
- Getting involved with our local, regional, and national reflexology associations
- COVID-19 reopening marketing
- Finding your right fit (for your profession and for clients)
About Karen Ball
Karen Ball, NBCR, is the immediate past-President of the Reflexology Association of America and current President of the Florida Association of Reflexologists. Through the Academy of Ancient Reflexology, she conducts a clinical practice and presents trainings in conventional and Thai reflexology throughout the US and Canada. She has practiced reflexology since 1983, and currently also offers services as a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
About the Soul to Sole Interview Series
Marketing and growing a successful reflexology business looks a little different for each reflexologist and sometimes the best way to learn and grow is by hearing about what others are doing. This series features reflexologists from across the globe, with different experiences and approaches to growing their business.
Join the OnPoint Holistic Marketing email list to be the first to know when new interviews are released. If you’d like to be featured in an upcoming interview, please reach out.
Did you see these recent interviews?
Wish marketing felt easier?
Business is Closing
Thanks for your support. Website content is available until March 15, 2022. Please disregard any mentions of the More Feet Club, the email list, or other paid services.