In under 30 minutes Lorraine shares so many tips on how she’s been growing her business over the years, it feels like there’s not much we didn’t talk about. We recorded this video in October, so there’s some focus on what was the upcoming December holiday season and Black Friday, that said if you’re catching this another time of the year, you can easily adapt the ideas to any other upcoming gift-giving holiday too or start planning for November/December promotions.
Interview Topics Include:
- Rebranding her business to focus on her name instead of her location
- How she got her name out in the business park where her practice is located
- Showing up regularly in her marketing efforts
- Having a good website
- Being consistent on social media
- How clients are finding her these days
- Online booking (and the many ways it’s worth the cost for her)
- Prepaying for sessions (though booking software)
- Gift vouchers
- Advent Calendar in December with specials (with a time frame for using it)
- Black Friday offer (membership/monthly session)
- People are paying you for your expertise
- Building a relationship, trust, connection through your marketing
- Her tip for new reflexologists getting started and looking for clients
- Doing Facebook Lives
- Email marketing
- Adding her logo to social media graphics and videos
- Help people feel what reflexology is like and want to feel it with your marketing
Services Lorraine Smith uses in her Marketing:
- Acuity (online booking)
- Mailchimp (email marketing)
- Canva (adding logo and editing graphics)
- PosterMyWall (adding logo and editing video)
- More Feet Club (provides ready-to-implement marketing content, training, and tips to help you get more feet on your reflexology table or chair.)
About Lorraine Smith
Lorraine has just rebranded her business in the UK to Lorraine’s Treatment Room, formerly known as Kent Beauty and Massage. She’s a multi award-winning, fully-qualified therapist with 25 years of experience and a love of her profession. She offers an extensive range of prestige beauty, massage and holistic treatments, letting clients combine aspects of those treatments that are their favorites or that would be most beneficial to create a truly bespoke, personalized treatment plan. Lorraine is also a qualified lecturer and assessor with experience of teaching in both the private and public sectors.
About the Soul to Sole Interview Series
Marketing and growing a successful reflexology business looks a little different for each reflexologist and sometimes the best way to learn and grow is by hearing about what others are doing. This series features reflexologists from across the globe, with different experiences and approaches to growing their business.
Join the OnPoint Holistic Marketing email list to be the first to know when new interviews are released. If you’d like to be featured in an upcoming interview, please reach out.
Did you catch these other recent interviews yet?
Wish marketing felt easier?
Business is Closing
Thanks for your support. Website content is available until March 15, 2022. Please disregard any mentions of the More Feet Club, the email list, or other paid services.