Chantel C. Lucier, Reflexologist, takes on our Soul to Sole Reflexology Marketing Interview! There were so many gems in this conversation. Chantel has so much good stuff to share that I think will definitely encourage and inspire you in your own reflexology practice.
A few of my favorites that still stand out a few days after the interview include:
- Chantel is still getting calls from potential new clients from articles and content she put out years ago.
- Teaching lay people how to do reflexology is a good source of new clients for her.
- She charges for all the educational content she’s putting out there to educate people about reflexology.
We also talked about:
- How Chantel moved from New York with an established practice and had to start over in California and how she’s made that work.
- How she’s adapted her business since COVID-19.
- That competition is good and having more reflexologists or even training clients on self-reflexology can grow your business.
- Being true to who you are and finding ways to market and grow your business that attract the people who are looking for what you offer specifically and who you are.
And much, much more!
About Chantel Lucier
Chantel C. Lucier, NBCR, RMT, CMT, CREd is a national board certified reflexologist, reiki master practitioner and teacher, and certified massage therapist. She has been giving sessions and teaching reflexology, reiki, and integrated wellness practices since 2007. Her ongoing goal is to teach people how to care for themselves and others using self-care wellness tools, thus empowering them to sustain optimal health. She has been featured in various articles, videos and blogs on self-healing and DIY techniques in reflexology including Gwenyth Paltrow’s GOOP, Jill Urban’s Wellness Report on NY1, Organic Spa Magazine, Well & Good, The Doctor Steve Show, and Howcast’s 50+ DIY videos.
To know more visit The AtHome Experience.
About the Soul to Sole Interview Series
Marketing and growing a successful reflexology business looks a little different for each reflexologist and sometimes the best way to learn and grow is by hearing about what others are doing. This series features reflexologists from across the globe, with different experiences and approaches to growing their business.
Join the OnPoint Holistic Marketing email list to be the first to know when new interviews are released. If you’d like to be featured in an upcoming interview, please reach out.
Get More Reflexology Clients!
Join now! Email subscribers get instant access to 5 QUICK TIPS to give your marketing a boost in addition to emails every other week with tips to help you get more clients.
Best of all, it's tailored specifically to your needs as a reflexologist!
Did you see these recent interviews?
Wish marketing felt easier?
Get Done-For-You Marketing Content
that’s ready (and easy) to implement when you join the More Feet Club. Professional marketing on a DIY budget, designed just for reflexologists!